- Thu, Mar 04ZoomA facilitated roundtable for women climbers who are pregnant, postpartum or seriously considering pregnancy. This is a safe space where experiences can be shared and questions asked and answered. To protect this space there will be limited places, all cameras on and no recording made.
- Mon, Mar 08ZoomA short lunchtime practice working into all the unloved corners of your body, whether that's your toes getting shoved into climbing shoes, or your fingers putting the hours in on home training. Plus ankle and wrist mobility and stability.
- Mon, Mar 08ZoomIn a special event for International Women's Day, join WCS founder Shauna Coxsey for a chat and 'Ask me anything' Q&A.
- Tue, Mar 09ZoomSAVE THE DATE. Registration not yet open.
- Mon, Mar 15ZoomA short lunchtime yoga practice with a focus on weight transfer and centre of gravity. Expect standing balances (walls and chair backs welcome!) with different movements in and out.
- Thu, Mar 25ZoomReady for the indoor walls to open and already planning your outdoor climbing goals?! If your main climbing focus is to improve your outdoor climbing, then there are clever ways you can practise and train on indoor walls to maximise your improvement outdoors. Esther will look at your goals...