WCS Webinars: Injury Prevention with Nina Tappin
Time & Location
About the Event
Injuries are inevitable - or are they? Nina brings years of experience working with female climbers to help you understand how your body works and how to help prevent it from being injured.
Her talk will cover:
- Climbing-specific warm ups for indoor and outdoor climbing
- Technique tips and things to look out for when climbing/pulling
- How, when and why to use static stretches
- Tips and ideas for climbing whilst pregnant/ post-birth.
Nina qualified as a physiotherapist from McGill, Canada 1999 and has treated rock climbers since 2000 when she got hooked on the sport. Nina lived in the UK from 2002-2017. She has treated some of Britain’s elite climbers and members of the GB junior and senior teams. Nina writes articles for climbing media and teaches “Common Climbing Injuries & Injury Prevention” modules. She has a special interest in injury prevention among children and females. www.climbingphysiotherapy.com
- WCS Webinar: Injury Prevention£0£00£0